2013 - 2016, the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (Moscow).
Postgraduate Studies at the Faculty of Economics. Major: “Economics and management of national economy”, specialization: “Economics of Entrepreneurship”. The theme of the dissertation: “Strategies of small and medium-sized businesses under the conditions of business environment volatility”.
He successfully completed the programme of additional economic education “Ljubljana Economic School” at the University of Ljubljana (Slovenia) in specialties: Retailing Management, Managing People at Work - Human Resource Management”.
He took trainings: “Fundamentals of effective service” at the Tinkoff Credit Systems bank;
“Business Communication” at the Commercial Bank “Renaissance Credit”
He took the “Advanced English course on conducting business negotiations” at the RANEPA.
2008 – 2013, the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation (Moscow).
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences. Major: “Management of organizations”, specilisation: “Corporate Management”, “Corporate Finance”. He graduated with honors.
Teaching experience and business coaching:
Since 2015 - Business coach of summer and winter business schools UnikPlace;
Since 2015 – Consulting for Business Geometry Group company;
Since 2015 - Higher School of Finance and Management of the RANEPA,
Courses: “General Management”, “Organizational Culture”, “History of Management Thought”, “Organisational Theory”.
Since 2014 – “Institute of Industrial Management” of the RANEPA,
Courses: “Business Economics”, “History of Management Thought”, “General Management”, “Techniques for management decision-making”, “Organisational Theory”, “Microeconomics”, “Macroeconomics”.
2014 - 2015 , Faculty of Logistics of the National Research University - Higher School of Economics
2013 – 2016, Institute of Social Sciences (Faculty of Public Administration, Liberal Arts) of the RANEPA
Courses: “Project Management”, “Economics”
Since 2013 - Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences of the RANEPA
Courses: “Sales Management”, “World Economy”, “Techniques for management decision-making”, “Business Planning”, “State and local government procurement”
2013 - The youth movement "Nashi".
2013 - JSC “Scientific-Research Institute of Railway Transport”
Holding individual trainings for the staff of scientific departments concerning the basics of tender operation;
2012 – 2013 – Commercial bank “Renaissance Capital” (OOO)
Training the staff on bank instructions. Training the functional trainers to basics of effective communication with customers. Conducting web-seminars on the issues of claim work;
2011 – “Tinkoff. Credit Systems” bank (JSC)
Training new employees to the basics of banking, theory of remote communication with clients and work with the complaint calls.
05.2013 - 11.2013 - OJSC “Research Institute of Railway Transport”
Position: Manager, dealing with clients of marketing and business development department
10.2012 - 05.2013 – Commercial bank “Renaissance Capital” (OOO)
Position: Senior expert in the claims appeal group
02.2012 - 07.2012 - Automobile company “Genser”
Position: Analyst, Quality Control Service
07.2011 - 12.2011 – “Tinkoff. Credit Systems” Bank (JSC)
Position: Specialist, incoming customer service
06.2010 - 09.2010 - the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation.
Centre for International Projects.
Position: 1st category specialist
Second language skills:
English - fluent (advanced)
French - medium level (intermediate)
German - beginner level (elementary)
- Federal activist and expert of the All-Russia People’s Front “For fair shopping”;
- Consultant-Expert of the Public Chamber of the Moscow region»
- Member of the Committee on Youth Entrepreneurship in Moscow from the All-Russian Organization of Small and Medium Enterprises "SUPPORT OF RUSSIA";
- The leader of public opinion according to the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation.
- Theory of management. The history of management thought
- Theory of management. General management
- Management theory. Organizational behavior
- Theory of management. Theory of Organization
- MODEL ESTIMATES import substitution Yevenko LI BB // Brewer International Techno-Economic Journal. 2016. № 4. pp. 7-12.
- DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY OF ENTERPRISES In conditions of uncertainty and sanctions pressure Brewer BB // International Techno-Economic Journal. 2015. # 4. pp. 7-15.
- FROM import substitution To export substitution // Brewer BB International Journal. 2015. № 5. C. 15-19.
- DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS Republic of Crimea and the federal city of Sevastopol to the Russian Federation Brewer BB Building equipment. Number 7, 2014. (841). pp. 21-24.