Candidate of Economic Sciences, Lecturer at the SHFM RANEPA
In 1985, Larisa Grundel graduated from the Perm State Technical University, majoring in Economics and Organization of Machine-Building Industry.
In 2007, she was awarded the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences for her thesis “Economics and management of the national economy: management of innovation and investment activity”
(Postgraduate programme at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Chair of theory and practice of state regulation of the market economy).
· formation of effective tax administration for transfer pricing facing international tax competition;
· tax regulation of transfer pricing in foreign countries;
· institutional problems of legal regulation for tax consulting in Russia and abroad;
· legal and methodological bases of tax consulting in Russia and abroad;
· effectiveness of tax consulting.
· development of training and methodological support of a number of disciplines, including teaching materials and work programs for bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes.
· organization and methods of tax consulting;
· modern forms and methods of tax consulting;
· tax disputes and practice of their settlement;
· OECD Guidelines in the tax field and their practical application;
· forms, methods and practices of tax dispute settlement;
· methodology and legal basics of tax consulting in Russia and abroad;
· tax consulting on pricing, deoffshorization and consolidation of tax bases.
- Technology management suite-risk and tax audit
- International tax institutions and tax systems around the world
- Tax regulation of innovation at federal and regional levels Malis NI Grundel LP In: Innovative research: problems and ways of solving a collection of articles of the International scientific-practical conference. 2016. pp 32-41.
- Tax accounting and reporting Malis NI Grundel LP, Zinyagina AS, NA Gorokhov Tutorial and Workshop / Moscow, 2016. Ser. 58 Bachelor's degree. Academic Course (1st ed.)
- The residence principle, territorial and taxation at the source INCOME Grundel LP In: Topical issues of law, economics and management: problems and ways of solving a collection of articles II International scientific-practical conference, 2016
- State tax policy Malis NI Anisimov SA, Gorski IV, LP Grundel, Danilkevich LI Danilkevich MA, MR Pinsk Tutorial and Workshop / Moscow, 2016. Ser. 58 Bachelor's degree. Academic course
- Evaluation of multifactor impact on the choice excise taxation system Grundel LP Taxes and taxation. 2016. № 7. Pp. 542-550.
- FACTOR ANALYSIS OF INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE OF TAX ADMINISTRATION OF TOBACCO PRODUCTS LP Grundel Economic Sciences and Humanities. 2016. number 8 (295). Pp. 97-105
- MODERNIZATION residency CRITERIA FOR FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF ENTERPRISES LP Grundel Taxes and taxation. 2016. № 8. Pp. 600-605.
- APPLICATION FUNCTIONS FUZZY MODELING FOR DETERMINATION OF KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS Grundel LP, VV Biryukov Software systems and computational methods. 2016. № 3. Pp. 268-286.
- CRITERIA tax residence: THE EXPERIENCE OF OECD Grundel LP Financial law and management. 2016. № 2. Pp. 138-146.
- CRITERION ASSESSMENT tax residence LEGAL PERSONS IN RUSSIA Grundel LP Proceedings of the Far Eastern Federal University. Economics and Management. 2016. number 3 (79). pp. 51-60.
- Prospects for improving the state tax policy on taxation of tobacco products Grundel LP In the collection: INTERNATIONAL INNOVATION RESEARCH collection of articles of the International scientific-practical conference. 2016. pp 80-88.
- Tax accounting and reporting Malis NI Grundel LP, Zinyagina AS Tutorial and Workshop / Moscow, 2015. Ser. 58 Bachelor's degree. Academic Course (1st ed.)
- State tax policy Malis NI Anisimov SA, Gorski IV, LP Grundel, Danilkevich LI Danilkevich MA, MR Pinsk Tutorial and Workshop / Moscow, 2015. Ser. 58 Bachelor's degree. Academic Course (1st ed.)
- CURRENT PROBLEMS OF TAX ADMINISTRATION VAT N. Malis, Grundel L. Gorokhov NM Tax Bulletin. 2015. № 12. pp. 60-66.
- AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT OF TAX CONTROL transfer prices Grundel LP Finance and credit. 2015. number 13 (637). pp. 54-62.
- "Resource Sources of Innovative Economic Growth in the Region" / L. Grundel, A. Trusov
- Tax Administration of Transfer Pricing in Russia: monograph. M: Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. - 2014. -368 p.
- Transfer Pricing as a Tool of Fiscal Policy: monograph / N. Malis, L. Grundel. M: Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. - 2014. -235 p.
- New Strands of Tax Control and the Revenue Base for Budgets of All Levels / N. Malis, L. Grundel. Finance. #10, 2014, and others.
- Comparative Characteristics of Transfer Pricing Methods in Russia and Abroad. Economy. Taxes. Law. # 1, 2014, pp. 114-121.
- Transfer Pricing Methods and Their Practical Application. Tax Policy and Practice. # 9-1 (129), 2013, pp. 16-22.
- Tax Regulation of Transfer Pricing in the UK. Finance. # 9, 2013, pp. 38-44.
- Tax Regulation of Transfer Pricing in India. International Accounting. # 32, 2013, pp. 44-53.
- Tax Administration of Transfer Pricing: from Theory to Practice / L. Grundel, M. Pinsk, Journal of Finance University. # 2 (68), 2012, pp. 108-113.
- TAXPAYER SHOULD KNOW THE NEW DIRECTIONS OF TAX CONTROL PRICES AN Malis, Grundel L. Tax Bulletin. 2015. number 3 .
- ANALYSIS OF THE USE OF THE INSTITUTE OF CONSOLIDATED TAX IN RUSSIA Malis NI Grundel LP Finance and credit. 2015. number 3 (627). Pp. 38-46.