Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Lecturer at the SHFM RANEPA
In 1982, Olga Luneva defended her thesis at the Institute of Psychology of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. He is the member of the Russian Psychological Society, honored associate of higher professional education, EU registered expert on tolerance issues.
She has experience in business activities and management activities having participated in corporate, national and international research, methodological and educational projects.
The main research areas are social psychology, impact of a group on the development and behavior of an individual, theory and technique of psychological training.
She is one of the first coaches in psychology in Russia who created the foundations of the training movement.
Ms. Luneva is the author of the communication video training course “Business Communication” which became the first mandatory training course in higher education in 1984.
She holds corporate and open trainings in various programmes.
She is the author of 112 publications, a series of tutorials on methods of conducting psychological trainings and on business communications, as well as the author of three books studying the issues of social intelligence.
- Presentation skills
- Business communications
- HISTORY OF DEVELOPMENT ISSUES OF SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE / In: History of domestic and global psychological thought: the fate of the scientists, the dynamics of ideas, content concepts Materials All-Russia conference on the history of psychology «VI Moscow St
- Organizational skills and social intelligence: CONTINUITY AND FUTURE RESEARCH Luneva OV In: The new paradigm of organizational management in the challenges of the XXI century (the 95th anniversary of LI Umansky) Monographic material 2016
- DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE HISTORICAL CONTEXT Luneva OV The science. Culture. Society. 2016. № 3. pp. 124-137
- Social intelligence and social and psychological adaptation: WHAT DO? Lunev, OV Applied legal psychology. 2016. number 2 (35). pp. 21-32.
- PSYCHOLOGY OF COOPERATION AND RELATIONS IN THE CONTEXT OF THE STUDY OF SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE PERSONALITY Luneva OV Journal of scientific conferences. 2016. № 5-4 (9). Pp 180-182.
- Social Intelligence: the main problems and prospects of the research / Applied legal psychology. 2015, # 1, pp. 41-52
- The students’ understanding of the assessment of their psychological characteristics by a group / Science and education in the life of a modern society: collection of scientific papers on the proceedings of the International Research and Practical Conf
- Social intelligence and strategies of adaptive behavior // Social Psychology Today: Science and Practice: Proceedings of the Interuniversity research and practical conference, June 15, 2007 / Ed. by B. Parygin. - SPb: SPbGUP publishing house, 2007
- Social and emotional intelligence as coping resources // Psychology of coping behaviour: Proceedings of the International research and practical conference / Ed. by E. Sergienko, T. Kryukov - Kostroma: Nekrasov KGU, 2007
- Factors of intercultural adaptation of foreign tourists.// Practical ethnopsychology: actual issues and perspectives of development. Collection of abstracts of the research and practical conference dated March 16-17, 2007. / Ed. by O. Khukhulaev T. Rus
- Methodical bases of training ethno-cultural tolerance with teenagers and young people // Collection of information and teaching materials for training courses (coauthored). Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2007
- Modern problems of socio-psychological trainings in Russia // Psychology of communication: humanity training: Abstracts of the research and practical conference. M: Smysl, 2007
- Stages of studying social intelligence // Social Psychology Today: Science and Practice: Proceedings of the Interuniversity scientific conference. SPb .: SPbGUP publishing house, 2008
- Social intelligence as a subject of interdisciplinary research. // Communication in the modern paradigm of social and humanitarian knowledge: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference of the Russian Communication Association “Communication – 2008
- Development of social intelligence of students studying psychology in the form of trainings. // Proceedings to the XII All-Russian research and practical conference "Education in Russia." Kaluga: Tsiolkovsky KGPU, 2008
- The role of social intelligence in the social and cultural adaptation of migrant scientists // Bulletin of the University (State University of Management), # 9, 2008
- Social intelligence and strategies of social adaptation of students of technical colleges // Bulletin of the University (State University of Management), number 8, 2008
- Leadership // Sociology of Youth. Encyclopaedical dictionary / Ed. by Yu. Zubok and M. Chuprov. M: Academia, 2008
- Social and emotional intelligence: the ratio and application in business // Psychology and sociology in business: society, business and an individual in the innovation economy: Proceedings to the Third International Congress -Minsk: Bestprint, 2008
- The history of study of social intelligence // Knowledge. Understanding. Skill. Scientific journal of the Moscow Humanitarian University, 2008, # 4
- Theoretical and methodological issues of studying social and emotional intelligence (co-authored with A. Mantorova). - M: Moscow University for the Humanities Press, 2008
- Social intelligence as the youth personal identity factor // Psychology and Modern Education: Proceedings to the IV All-Russian Congress of Psychologists of Education of Russia. - M: 2008