Academic adviser at the SHFM RANEPA,
General Director of the Center for Communication Resources "World of Dialogue", business coach for personal development
· Member of the Union of theatrical figures.
· Member of the International Institute "Organisation Development".
· International education: British Institute of Sociodrama and Action Methods
• Voronezh State University, Faculty of History.
• The Russian Academy of Theatre Arts (GITIS), Acting Department
• Fellowship in the Department of elocution (GITIS)
• British Institute of Sociodrama and Action Methods
She is the founder of an effective business training system for image-management on the basis of more than 10 years of experience in theater pedagogy and management consulting.
Ms. Ustinova’s all methods have been successfully applied in election campaigns, leader personal development training and programmes "Training for Trainers" in Russia, Lithuania, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine.
For over 15 years, she has been working with leading actors and directors in Russia and Europe (Kalyagin, Raikin, Sturua, Koršunovas, «La scala», the Bolshoi Theatre). For 20 years, she has been teaching in the higher school. For 10 years, she has been running a consulting company. For 20 years, she has been consulting theatrical productions in Russia and abroad.
Ms. Ustinova is the consultant for the Medical and psychological rehabilitation center.
She is the member of the 25th Congress of the International Institute for Organizational Development (Chicago).