Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor at the SHFM RANEPA, head of EMBA program "Strategic Finance & Capital Management", Head of the Research Laboratory of Corporate Strategies of the SHFM RANEPA
· Academician of the International Academy of Corporate Governance. State Prize winner.
· Senior Consultant in the field of corporalization in Russia, mergers and acquisitions, head of projects on joint stock company management.
· Head of professional development programmes in large corporations like HydroOGK, Adamas, TransTeleKom, etc.
In 1976, Mr. Glushetsky graduated from the Economics Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University as economist, lecturer in political economy.
From 1976 to 1981, he was junior researcher at the Institute of Economics of the USSR Academy of Sciences.
From 1976 to 1979, Mr. Glushetsky took an extra-mural post graduate course at the same Institute.
In 1979, Mr. Glushetsky defended his thesis “The Economic Content of Property of Public Organizations” for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences.
In 2012, he defended his doctoral thesis in the fields of "Economics and management of national economy" and "Finance, money circulation and credit" within the scope of "Conceptual and applied aspects of placement of equity securities (shares)".
In 1981-1994 he was senior researcher, then leading researcher, and deputy head of a laboratory at the Economics Faculty of Moscow State University.
Since 1984, Mr. Glushetsky has been Deputy Chief Editor of the weekly «Economics and Life» and Director General of the «Business Information Centre» of the weekly «Economics and Life».
He holds the title of senior researcher. He began his teaching career in 1977 at the Department of Political Economy of Mendeleev Moscow Institute of Chemical Technology.
From 1981 to 1994, Mr. Glushetsky lectured at the Economics faculty of the Moscow State University.
Since 1994 till now, he delivers courses on "Corporate Law and Governance in Joint Stock Companies", "Transactions in securities", "Holding strategies" at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, the Higher School of Privatization.
Since 1996, he conducts scientific and educational activities at the Higher School of Finance and Management.
His general experience of scientific and educational activity is 28 years.
Mr. Glushetsky is the author of a number of monographs and over 300 articles in various publications.
- Corporate Control and Governance
- Corporate Law and Governance
- Corporate law
- Minimization of Costs for Redemption of Shares at Request of Shareholders // Journal of Insurance and Financial Management, Vol. 2, Issue 9 (2016) 31-55
- Addressing on the payment of dividends and the distribution of profits // company: corporate governance issues. № 01 (152) January, 2017
- Share capital: stereotypes and overcoming them. Economic analysis of corporate law rules // Yurayt 2016
- National enterprise - joint-stock company or a production cooperative? // The Economy and the right. № 12, 2016
- Contributions to the assets of JSC and LLC // company: corporate governance issues. 2016. №9 (148). Pp.22-29.
- The stability of the economic turnover as a sacrifice of abstract justice // the Right and economy. 2016. Number 4
- ISSUES FOR DETERMINING THE PUBLIC STATUS OF JOINT STOCK COMPANIES // Law and Economy journal. 2016 #1
- PRIVATIZATION AND THE PUBLIC STATUS OF JOINT STOCK COMPANIES: CONTROVERSIAL ISSUES // Business and Law journal. 2016 #1,2
- Lecture / Aktsionerny Vestnik journal: "The Many Faces Janus": about the legal regulation of CEO status today, 01 March 2015
- Revision of the government system of JSC (“AO”) and LLC (“OOO”). What maneuvers with competency are needed for//The Company Lawyer journal. 2014 #8, -16p.
- Everything for companies with limited liability. 26 variants of charters and over 100 other documents to be used by a company. Brought into line with the new wording of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation // Moscow. 2014 -395 p.
- Cumulative voting and related problems // Business and Law journal. 2014 #3
- The form of the ballot for cumulative voting and the right to appeal to the general meeting of shareholders // Business and Law journal. 2014 №4, -9 p.
- Optionality in the regulation of corporate relations in the light of the civil law reform // Business and Law journal. 2014 #8 -28p.
- Corporate contract - new possibilities for structuring corporate relations // Business and Law. 2014 #11 -29 p.
- Election of members of the Board of Directors. Why the question of the ballot form may result in a violation of the shareholders’ rights // The Company Lawyer journal. 2014 №3, -9 s.
- The new order for announcement and payment of dividends. What's new in the procedure // The Lawyer Company. 2014 # 1 -44 p.
- Cumulative voting. Is it possible to split the voice? // The Lawyer Company journal. 2014 № 4, - 48 p.
- Distribution of corporate profits: legal, economic and financial aspects // Management and Business Administration. 2014 #2, -166 p.
- Quantitative and actual composition of the collegial body of the economic society // Joint stock companies: corporate governance issues. 2014 #2, -8 p.
- Capacities of intracorporate self-management of public and non-public economic entities // Management and Business Administration. 2014 #4, -113 p.
- Transition to the new corporate law. What is the difference between the non-public and public companies // The Company Lawyer. 2014 #8, -38 p.
- Public and non-public companies - the purpose of division and features of control. Article 1 // Company: corporate governance issues. 2014 # 7 (122), -7 p
- Public and non-public companies – the purpose of division and features of control. Article 2 // Company: corporate governance issues. 2014 # 8 (124), -16 p.
- Public and non-public companies - the purpose of division and features of control. Article 3 // Company: corporate governance issues. 2014 № 9 (125), -19 p.
- Formation of the authorized capital due to reorganization of the company in the form of mergers and acquisitions // Economics, Georgia. 2014 # 11-12, -46 p.
- Economy and Life. Annex "Corporate Strategies": Public and non-public societies: regulatory rules 06/26/2014
- Economy and Life. "Corporate Strategy" Appendix: Reliable, but tough or flexible, but conflictogenic, 24/04/2014
- "Corporate Strategy": Withdrawal of a member from the company: the legal "chaos", 03/03/2014
- Economy and Life. Annex "Corporate Strategies": The status allows! 5/29/2014
- "Corporate Strategies": Between Scylla and Charybdis, 02/02/2014
- "Corporate Strategies": Consultation reversal, 02/02/2014
- "Corporate Strategies": What shall be changed: the Code or the settlement of accounts? 02/02/2014
- "Corporate Strategies": Consultation reversal in corporate law, 01.01.2014
- Stock Issue: Economic Fundamentals and Legal Regulation. Moscow, Statute Publishing House, 2012
- Reorganisation of a Joint-Stock Company: Organisational, Issuing, and Financial Aspects. Moscow, Economic Newspaper Publishing House, 2012
- Placement of securities: economic fundamentals and legal regulations. MM: Statut, 2012
- Reorganization of a joint stock company: organizational, equity-related and financial aspects. M: Publishing House "Economic Newspaper", 2012
- The motives, goals and models of corporate restructuring through mergers // Management and business administration. 2012. #1
- Conversion of shares // Annex to the monthly journal "Economy and Law". 2011. #10
- Documents establishing the succession in the reorganization of legal entities // Accounting in construction organizations. 2011. # 1
- Documents establishing the succession in the reorganization of legal entities // Mergers & Acquisitions. 2011. # 12
- Affiliation and acquisition of large stakes // Mergers & Acquisitions. 2011. # 11
- How to Part with Minority Shareholders in a Civilised Way. Moscow, Economic Newspaper Publishing House, 2010
- The share capital of an economic society - theoretical debates and practical aspects // Annex to the monthly journal "Economy and Law". 2010. # 5
- The procedure for share conversion due to reorganization and its impact on the structure of the share capital of the society-successor (in collaboration with Minasyan V.) // Management and Business Administration. 2012. # 2
- Share capital. Issue of securities. A course of lectures in schemes. M: Business Information weekly "Economics and Life", 2009
- Conversion of Shares: How to Protect Interests of Shareholders (article). Journal «Financial Director», # 1, 2008
- Reorganisation of Joint-Stock Companies in the Form of Mergers: Organizational, Legal, Issue, and Financial Aspects, monograph, 2008
- Problems and Conflicts Associated with Convening, Preparing, and Conducting a General Meeting of Shareholders. Specific Features in Conducting Annual General Meetings of Shareholders, monograph, 2008
- Reorganisation of Joint-Stock Companies in the Form of Mergers: Organisational, Legal, Issue, and Financial Aspects, monograph, 2008
- Equity Capital. Issue Aspects in the Activity of Joint-Stock Companies, monograph, 2008
- Such a Multi-Faceted Conversion (article), M: «Economics and Life». Appendix «Corporate Strategy», # 2, 2007
- Shares Conversion: Brain-storming (article), M: «Economics and Life». Appendix «Corporate Strategy», # 4, 2007
- Merger Agreement (article). M: «Economics and Life». Appendix «Corporate Strategy», # 5, 2007
- Philological «Werewolves» of the Shareholders Law (article). M: Economics and Life». Appendix «Corporate Strategy» # 8, 2007
- The Entire Truth About Dividends (article). M: Economics and Life». Appendix «Corporate Strategy» # 11, 2007
- What? Where? When? On the Place and Time of Dividend Payments. (article) M: «Economics and Life». Appendix «Corporate Strategy» # 12, 2007
- A civilized way of parting with minority shareholders: acquisitions and supersedure in joint stock companies. M: Publishing House "Economic Newspaper", 2010
- Reorganization of joint-stock companies: equity and financial aspects. A course of lectures in schemes. M: Business Information weekly "Economics and Life", 2009