Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of the SHFM RANEPA
In 1993, Anton Kuzmin graduated from the Academy of the Security Ministry of the Russian Federation with degree in “Applied Mathematics”. In 1995, he graduated from the State University - Higher School of Economics with a degree in “Banks and banking activity”. Since 2003, he has been with the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration as an Associate Professor at the Chair of Corporate finance, investment and valuation named after M. Limitovskiy at the Higher School of Finance and Management.
In 2000, he defended his thesis for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences, topic "A multi-factor economic and mathematical exchange rate model” with major in “Economics and mathematical methods”. The degree was awarded by the dissertation councils of the Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation on December 7, 2000 and approved by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation on June 15, 2001.
In 2011, he defended his thesis for the degree of Doctor of Economic Sciences on the topic: “Modeling the dynamics of equilibrium exchange rates” with major in “Mathematical and instrumental methods of economics” (08.00.13), awarded by the council for doctoral and master's theses (D 505.001.03) under the Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “The Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation”, Decision of the dissertation council No. 14-11 of October 5, 2011.
Mr. Kuzmin’s scientific and pedagogical activities are referred to practical work in banking, investment and financial spheres. From 1994 to 2003, he advanced in his practical activities from the dealer position to the dealing department head, then the head of Treasury department of Moscow-based banks and financial director of Moscow corporations.
He is an active participant of scientific conferences (nine conferences attended in the recent three years).
Mr. Kuzmin has developed author's courses on Financial Instruments and Markets; Investment Analysis; Accounting Procedures in accordance with IFRS. He lectures, holds workshops on the courses “Financial instruments and markets”, “Derivative financial instruments”, “Investment portfolio management”, “Investment Analysis”, “Assessment of debt financial instruments”, "Valuation of shares", "IFRS". Mr. Kuzmin’s lectures are highly rated by the audience. He is the supervisor of Master's theses, qualification papers and projects of students of the Higher School of Finance and Management at the RANEPA. He participates in the development of training programmes.
His experience of scientific and pedagogical activities is 12 years, including a 9-year experience of pedagogical activity in higher education establishments.
He is the author of 31 scientific and 1 methodical works, widely used in teaching practice as referred to the problems of economic process modeling, valuation of financial instruments, IFRS accounting procedure (total of 67.1 printed sheets), including two monographs (of 23.6 printed sheets) and 11 articles (totaling 7.7 printed sheets), published in the journals of the Higher Attestation Commission.
Over the past three years, there have been published 18 scientific and educational papers (total volume of 44.2 printed sheets).
- Investment analysis (pre-course)
- Monetary Policy: HAVE THE STRATEGIES BEEN ALREADY DEVELOPED? Economic strategies. 2016. V. 18. No. 1 (135), pp. 28-35.
- THE AMORTISED VALUE CONCEPT AS FOUNDATION OF THE MODERN SYSTEM OF INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS. Accounting. Analysis. Audit. 2016. No. 2, pp. 42-47.
- FORMATION OF MONETARY AND CURRENCY ARRANGEMENTS TO ENSURE FINANCIAL STABILITY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH FROM THE PERSPECTIVES OF THE EEU INTEGRATION DEVELOPMENT. / M. Eskindarov, L. Krasavina, M. Abramov, E. Dzhagityan, E. Zvonova, N. Lukyanovich
- SYSTEM MODELING OF THE ROUBLE RATE TODAY. / Collection: SYSTEM ANALYSIS IN ECONOMICS - 2014 Proceedings of the III International research and Practical Conference. 2015, - pp 1-2.
- SYSTEM-RELATED COHERENCE OF OBJECTIVES AND TOOLS IN THE RUSSIAN MODERN ECONOMY. /Collection: System-wide economy, economic cybernetics, soft measurement in economic systems, edited by G. Kleiner and S. Prokopchina. 2015, - pp. 163
- MODELING THE ROUBLE EXCHANGE RATE TO IMPROVE THE MACROECONOMIC POLICY IN RUSSIA. / Collection: DEVELOPMENT OF MODERN RUSSIA: PROBLEMS OF REPRODUCTION AND CREATION. /Collection of scientific papers. Edited by: R. Nureyev, M. Alpidovskaya
- MODELING SHORT-TERM DYNAMICS OF THE ROUBLE EXCHANGE RATE. Money and credit. 2015. No. 8, pp. 46-53
- ACCOUNTING OF LOCAL BONDS: INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. International accounting. 2015. No. 33 (375), pp. 12-23.
- LOCAL BOND ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES: INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. International accounting. 2015. No. 12, pp. 2-12.
- THE RUBLE EXCHANGE RATE AND MONETARY POLICY: SOME RESULTS OF 2014-2015. Finance and credit. 2015. № 39 (663), pp. 14-22.
- EXCHANGE RATE MODELING: THE CASE OF ROUBLE. Review of Business and Economics Studies. 2015. No. 3, pp. 39-48.
- MATHEMATICAL MODELING OF THE RUSSIAN ROUBLE TO IMPROVE THE MANAGEMENT OF MACROECONOMICS. Management science in today's world. 2015. V. 1. No. 1, pp. 111-115.
- RUSSIA in the WTO: MATHEMATICAL MODELING FOR ASSESSMENT OF NATIONAL COMPETITIVENESS AND EXPORT ENCOURAGEMENT. / Collection: Russia in the WTO: the issues of national competitiveness and Russian export encouragement. Analytical materials
- MATHEMATICAL MODELLING OF THE ROUBLE EXCHANGE RATE IN ECONOMICS IN TERMS OF RUSSIA’S MEMBERSHIP IN THE WTO. Money and credit. 2014, No. 5, pp. 45-49.
- SCENARIOS OF MACROECONOMIC DYNAMICS IN TERMS OF RUSSIA’S MEMBERSHIP IN THE WTO. Money and credit. 2014. No. 3, pp. 59-65.
- ACCOUNTING OF HELD-TO-MATURITY DEBT FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH IFRS. International accounting. 2014. No. 33, pp. 2-11.
- IFRS ACCOUNTING PROCEDURES FOR FOREIGN TRADE AGREEMENTS HAVING FEATURES OF HEDGING OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE. International accounting. 2014, No. 18, pp. 2-9.
- MODELING DYNAMICS OF RUSSIAN EXPORT. Finance and credit. 2014, No. 34 (610), pp. 26-31
- A STRUCTURAL MODEL OF EXCHANGE RATE DYNAMICS. Review of Business and Economics Studies. 2014, No. 3, pp. 86-92.